Hudson Avenue Interiors has a broad range of interior design styles. We are experienced in traditional, transitional, contemporary, modern, eclectic, country french, old world, and many more. We take the style you desire and apply our design principles to your project to provide you with the aesthetic you seek for your home. Let’s say you’re ready to express your ‘inner chef,’ we can custom-tailor your kitchen from the inside out so every utensil is at your fingertips and you will be able to WOW your guests and family with your culinary skills while they marvel at the beauty and efficiency of your perfectly designed kitchen.
We tailor our services to fit your needs and project. We are located in Knoxville, TN and we service all areas locally, statewide, and nationally. In this area we have clients in many subdivisions some of which include, Gettysvue, Whittington Creek, Polo Club, Harrison Keep, River Sound, River Club, Jefferson Park, and Farragut.
We have a team of artisans, craftsman, and subcontractors who can preform tasks from hand crafting custom furnishings to forgeing wroght iron creations in lighting, stair railing, and gates. We have subcontractors for wallcoverings and paint and faux finishes, tile installation, granite fabrication, remodeling projects, and new construction. We offer custom draperies fabricated in our workroom. We have compiled the best talent in the Knoxville area to accomadate all your interior design needs.
Below is a list of specialized services we offer that enables us to be your avenue from vision to creation!
- Decorate or redecorate
- Remodeling design and supervision with turnkey service
- Work with architect to design new construction or remodel
- Space plan of furniture and fixtures and kitchen or bath layout
- Project management
- Specify decorative and finish materials(tile, flooring, plumbing, trim, countertops, cabinetry)
- Design cabinetry for libraries, offices, closets, bedrooms, and provide elevations for fabrication specifications
- Design window treatments(drapes, cornice, blinds, shutters, shades)
- Design and/or select furniture
- Design and/or select lighting
- Design outdoor living spaces
- Design selection of rugs, fabrics and wall coverings
- Design color plans (paint and fabric)
- Design kitchens for remodel or new construction
- Design baths for remodel or new construction
- Redesign furniture for upholstery or refinishing
- Edit furniture and collections for updating current home or for move
- Accessorize home and offices with your collection or with a new one
- Art display consultation
- Design art and collection displays
- Consultation/review of new home plans
- Provide complete residential design plan